Professional Tile Installers in VA Help You Get the Most Out of Your New Flooring
Are you ready to enhance the appeal of your home from the bottom up? Refreshing your flooring has a huge impact on the overall aesthetic of your home. If you live in an older home, you may not realize the plethora of new materials available in convenient, eco-friendly, ready-to-install patterns and colors.
Partner with professional tile installers in VA at Gibson Home Services to give your kitchen, living room, or whole house a makeover in 2021. Our flooring specialists take the time to provide key information to help you make your final selection and get started.
Professional VA Tile Installers Discuss Today’s Fresh Flooring Trends
Flooring options have evolved into a dizzying array of materials and textures. Once you rule out shag carpets and linoleum, you still have to weigh the pros and cons of each type of material. Do you want something that feels cozy and intimate or airy and expensive?
Here is a list of our favorite trends in 2021 to help you narrow your choices:
- Tile flooring remains one of the most versatile and easy to maintain flooring choices. If you want to go with traditional tiles, the main questions you must answer are the color and texture you want in your space.
- For example, subway tiles continue to intrigue homeowners who want to achieve a minimalist look.
- Ceramic, porcelain, and other materials hold appeal for homeowners who want a more traditional or glamorous vibe.
- For a punch of color underfoot, mosaics range from solids to vibrant mixtures of geometric patterns in a rainbow of hues. Whether you want traditional square or rectangular tiles or octagonal, circular, and other geometrical styles, you’ll find an array of choices when you shop for mosaic tiles.
- Metallic tiling may suit your industrial loft and look great on the ceiling too. Choose this for copper, bronze, and gold overtones.
- Hardwood flooring provides a natural material that can tie in with rustic or modern décor alike. Choose from trendy grays and whites and cooler tones for the kitchen, and warmer browns in the living room. Natural and engineered wood floors can both have a beautiful impact.
- Vinyl flooring, particularly Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) and Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP), has gained popularity due to its chameleon ability to mimic wood and stone at a much lower price point. Vinyl resists scratches and water stains, lasts longer than natural materials, and can handle the wear and tear of everyday living.
- Laminate flooring has graduated from its status as an economy flooring go-to. Although it is still affordable, many people now choose laminate due to its water resistance and long-lasting beauty, rather than only for its price. Laminate sometimes requires an underlayment, which you will have to consider when estimating the total cost.
Gibson Homes Services offers the following flooring and tile options:
- Natural and engineered hardwood
- Vinyl, LVT, & LVP
- Ceramic or porcelain tiles
- Natural stone tile
Our tile installers are part of a larger team of skilled home renovation craftspeople serving Fauquier County, Warren County, Manassas, Falls Church, Prince William County, Loudoun County, Leesburg, Warrenton, Ashburn, Chantilly, Fairfax County, Marshall, Rappahannock County, Culpeper, Front Royal, Gainesville, Haymarket, Bristow, Purcellville, Centreville, Fairfax, and Vienna, VA.
Get Tile Installers & Services in VA with Gibson Home Services
Are you looking for professional tile installers in Virginia? Gibson Home Services has professional tile installers and renovation experts to help you spruce up your home. Call 540-364-1200 or contact us online for a free estimate.